If you need to change the details of a confirmed reservation you can submit a change request.
To change the date for your reservation, submit a request through your FishingBooker profile.
- Go to My Bookings.
- Next to the reservation you want to change, click Manage Booking.
- Choose Change Dates.
- Change the date of your trip to check availability.
- Click Request Date Change.
- If the captain accepts your request, your reservation will be updated and you’ll be notified via email and SMS. If the request is declined, your reservation will stay the same.
If you need to change the number of people or type of trip, contact us to process your request.
Things to know before changing a reservation:
- If you are changing the number of guests, please let the captain know ahead of time so they can prepare accordingly.
- If you submit a change request after the captain's free cancellation period has passed and your request is declined, you can either keep the original reservation or cancel your trip. Your cancellation will be processed according to captain's cancellation policy.