Because guests can filter search results by the items captains have in the amenities section of their listing, it's important to include everything you offer. To edit the amenities section:
- Click your name in the top-right corner of fishingbooker.com
- Select Manage Charters
- Click the listing you want to edit
- Select Details on the left-hand side of the screen
- Check the boxes that correspond with amenities you provide
- Optionally, click add note to
You can also add extra details about your amenities in your listing description. After clicking Manage Listing and Calendar, select Description on the left-hand side of the screen and edit the sections you want.
We recommend including extra details about these popular amenities, so that guests know what to expect when they arrive.
- Fishing licenses—Tell guests whether or not they’ll need to purchase a separate fishing license in order to fish from your boat. There's a separate amenity option specifically for Fishing Licenses, so be sure to choose the option that accurately reflects this. If needed, remember to share instructions on obtaining a license with guests who have confirmed a reservation.
- Types of Fishing—Depending on your boat, fishery and equipment, highlight the fishing techniques that you practice on trips. Is it light tackle, big game trolling, fly fishing, spear fishing or something else?
- Parking—Warn guests if it’s difficult to park near where your boat is docked, or highlight a nearby garage.
- Food & Drinks—Be sure to tell guests if you provide food and drinks, or if they need to bring their own.
- Heat & Air Conditioning—Be clear about climate control. Confirm that you have a heater, fan, or air conditioner, and make sure these items are working.
- TV & Multimedia—Let guests know if your space has a TV and a multimedia system.
- Toilet—If your boat is equipped with a toilet, make sure to include what type of toilet it is. Is it a just a portable toilet or does it have a fully functional shower?