Creating a 'seasonal trip' allows you to run trips on FishingBooker that can only be booked on certain dates or days of the week. This allows you to set different prices for different seasons and days of the week, as well as running trips that target species that are only available in season.
Here's how to set it up:
- Go to your dashboard and click on Calendar and more to edit your listing
- Scroll down the bar on the left and click on trips
- Click at the top to Add a new trip
- Add the title and the length of the trip, then click the sliding bar under Seasonal Trip
- If you want the trip to only run on certain days, uncheck the days you don’t want it to run. If you want it to run every day, skip this part and go straight to custom date. Choose the period you want the trip to run by entering the start and end date.
- Enter a price for the trip, write a description of where you will go and what you will catch, and select a start time. Click Save.
- Now, click Preview listing enter a date in Check Availability. You will see that your trip is only available during the period you have chosen.